Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Waiting, waiting, waiting

I finally took the plunge and decided I needed an Erin Condren Life Planner in my life.  I didn't make this decision lightly, I've been contemplating it for over a year and on Sunday I finally got out my wallet and ordered myself this beauty:

https://www.erincondren.com/20142015-life-planner-platinum-edition-bubblegum

Of course the turn around time for these is nothing short of a very. long. wait.  but I know it will be totally worth it.  It's not even due to ship until October 17th (which feels like a lifetime away) and then I'm sure it will then take another few days to arrive in my hot little hands which may have no fingernails left after biting them off in anticipation.  Patience is not my strength but I'm learning...ok no I'm not, I'm a big fat liar! 

To try to hold me over until then I decided to start figuring out what I want in my planner.  You know, stickers and fun stuff like that.  I've scoured the internet over the years and have favorite places I like to shop and of course through the magic of Instagram, I've found even more amazing online stores and shops that cater to my love of all things planners! I'll start a little linky party to the side so you too can ooooh and ahhhhh over the amazing-ness that is this planner addicts weakness!

Now I am a bit of an amateur designer and have also started creating my own accessories for my planners.  Ok, I've been doing that for years but I'm a little more into it now-a-days so I'll definitely be posting downloads and links to cool stuff (at least I think it's cool) I make for my planner so you can be cool too ;)

Starting a blog is a little scary, I have no idea what i'm doing but I'm going to give it a go and hopefully make some amazing new friends who will share their planning ways with me and we can totally geek out over paper together!

Stay tuned!

Happy Planning

1 comment:

  1. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete